The Foundation Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the implementation of all ASGE Foundation fundraising initiatives and operations.
Essential Job Functions
The essential job functions listed below represent the primary duties and responsibilities of this job. Other duties and responsibilities within the scope of this job may be assigned to the employee. These essential job functions may change from time to time based on the strategic and operational needs of the organization.
1. Assist in the implementation of all ASGE Foundation fundraising initiatives including annual fund, major gifts, campaigns, planned giving, special events and meetings
2. Manage gift processing and pledge collection
3. Prepare accurate, timely and meaningful gift acknowledgements for all donations and pledges
4. Manage the ASGE Foundation’s comprehensive donor recognition and benefits program
5. Ensure that donors experience high-quality interactions with the ASGE Foundation that foster long-term engagement and investment
6. Coordinate ASGE Foundation Board of Trustees conference call and meeting schedules and logistics; provide support to the ASGE Foundation Board of Trustees and other volunteers as needed
7. Maintain donor database and develop, run and update regular, accurate fundraising reports
8. Actively maintain content on Foundation Web pages and assist in implementing ASGE Foundation publications, communications, marketing and social media
9. Assist in development of presentations, proposals and reports to donors on the impact of their gifts on the mission of the organization
10. Assist in development and regular monitoring of Foundation budget
11. Conduct prospect research
12. Provide professional and timely internal customer service related to the ASGE Foundation; collaborate with ASGE staff and departments to promote the ASGE Foundation and enhance fundraising initiatives
13. Complete other tasks and projects as directed
1. Abilities: High-level of professionalism. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills. Interpersonal skills and be able to work with a diverse audience of members/ customers/ colleagues. Must be organized and have excellent attention to detail. A self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and work in a faced paced environment. Some travel with work on weekends and some evenings may be required.
2. Skills: Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience with database/management systems (e.g. IMIS).
3. Education/Experience/Knowledge: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and at least three years of administrative experience, preferably in fundraising, non-profit, association or with a professional member organization.
About American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
The American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE)
Since its founding in 1941, the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE) has been dedicated to advancing patient care and digestive health by promoting excellence and innovation in gastrointestinal endoscopy. ASGE, with more than 15,000 members worldwide, promotes the highest standards for endoscopic training and practice..., fosters endoscopic research, recognizes distinguished contributions to endoscopy, and is the foremost resource for endoscopic education.
ASGE's Mission Statement is:
"To be the leader in advancing patient care and digestive health by promoting excellence and innovation in endoscopy"